[Download MP3 | Add to iTunes | Subscribe to Podcasts]
Finally, I’ve managed to get around to doing an Earthoria podcast, the first since the Eco Yoga Park in Argentina, in June 2009. In this podcast I talk about what I’ve been doing since leaving Argentina in July 2009 – namely, setting up an internet business in Spain.
This podcast, some of which was recorded on Castelldefels beach outside Barcelona in Spain, includes the following:
- Some information about Castelldefels.
- My motivations for starting an online business.
- About the business – Ingles.fm.
- What it’s like living in Spain.
- My aims for the future.
- A short chat with James, my Ingles.fm business partner and author of the ‘Tools of Fluency’.
1 thought on “Podcast: Starting an internet business in Spain”
Tomster… missed the ivozi theme tune at the beginning… you gotta add it to all your casts – ivozi or not.